DAN's Econo Propogation Rockwool Package includes:
2 Black Mondi Tray 10x20
Deep, continuous channels and level fit wide ridges prevent water pooling and provide better stability for propagation media. Super reinforced sides and lip with thick plastic and UV protection for durability and long life. Professionally engineered tray-ends add extra strength, making them easier to carry and move. Easy to nest and separate trays.
2 Mondi Humidity Dome
· A professional propagation dome for starting seeds or cuttings
· Temperature and humidity controlled by two adjustable vents for better growing results
· Designed to provide more cubic volume for your growing plants
· Constructed from heavy duty, high grade plastic to maximize light penetration and stand up to repeated use
· Perfectly fitted for standard 1020 trays, to create a tight seal and reduce moisture loss
2 Grodan A-OK 1.5" 98/Sheet
A-Ok Starter Plugs™ are for starting seeds and rooting cuttings prior to plugging into larger Gro-Blocks™.
The 1.5” size fits perfectly in the Gro-Smart tray as well as all our pre-drilled Gro-Blocks. One advantage of using the Gro-Smart tray is that it elevates the plugs above the waterline and ensures good airflow around the plugs. A-Ok plugs come labeled with instructions in a shrink-wrapped sheet that fits a standard 10 x 20 tray (flat).
1 Jump Start Medium Seedling Heat Mat (20x20) (Does not include plants or plugs)
Re-engineered for better performance and greater durability! The new, stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction offer more uniform heating and the durability to withstand rugged greenhouse environments.
- Increases success of seedlings and cuttings
- Warms root area 10-20˚F over ambient temperature to improve germination
- Light, watering, and planting information on mat
- Waterproof construction
- 6 foot power cord
- The only UL-listed seedling heat mats on the market!
- 50% thicker construction
1 Dip 'n Grow 2oz
Dip 'n Grow is one of the most effective rooting hormones available. Propagators at nurseries and universities nationwide have increased their yields with this seed-starting product and found Dip 'n Grow to be more economical and easier to use than other rooting agents.
Dip 'n Grow features a liquid concentrate easily diluted with water to the necessary strength. The tested, proven formula contains two root-inducing auxins (IBA and NAA). Alcohol is used as the solvent for the active ingredients, so Dip 'n Grow is self-sanitizing and cross-contamination problems are eliminated.
Delivery & Return