In the beginning of the growth phase, the plant lays the foundation for its eventual yield. Characteristics of a healthy and powerful growth are vital side shoots and a luxuriant root development.
SUBSTRA Vega is developed especially to fulfil the plant’s needs optimally during this phase. SUBSTRAVega is applied to all types of inert mediums.
A complete absorption of nutrients and water is guaranteed from the beginning of the cultivation because SUBSTRA Vega is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds and trace elements.
A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A & B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water.
- Shake Substra Vega A and Substra Vega B well before use
- Dosage: 40 ml / 10 Liter - 15 ml / US gallon (1:250)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for Substra Vega A + B is 0.8 - 1.5 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Water gift: 3 - 5 liter / m2 / day
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water